Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A few interesting blogs I found...

Aaaahhh!! I can't believe I made a blog! Aaaaahhh!!

Welcome to my first post! My first post ever. If you find any errors please bear with me as I am learning how to navigate through this alternatative learning module. Through this post, I hope to provide you with a few links that I found interesting and you may find useful as we continue our journey to become instructional designers.

What better way to understand the field of instructional design than through those who already in the field. The blog I found interesting, Experiencing E-Learning, was created by Christy Tucker. You'll find in this blog topics on the instructional design career field, education, e-learning, and links to sites that are resourceful in the field. New links are posted every week with word tags that can be used to search for more resources on a particular subject.

Because education is ever so changing, it's good to stay abreast of the trends. One blog that I found was Elliott Masie's Learning TRENDS. Elliott Maise heads the learnin lab abd think tank, the Maise Center as wellas leads the 240 global organization coalition, Learning CONSORTIUM. In this blog, Elliott Masie posts current trends that have been found in workforce learning, business collaborations, and technology used in the field. He also offers opportunities to participate in forums, seminars, and other events.

On the technology aspect of instructional design, I found a blog that offers strategies in e-learning. The Rapid eLearning Blog was created by Tom Kuhlmann. With over 15 years of experience in developing and managing elearning projects, Tom Kuhlmann blogs about strategies that are useful in the development of your own design projects. His blog are thought provoking and are written in words that are easy to understand. Mixed in his blogs are graphic aids to further your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment